6/10/11

Never Ending "To-do's"

At the end of the day I look around our apartment and can't help but think, it looks like I did nothing all day.


Dishes are overflowing in the sink.


Toys are covering the floor.


I don't think one more piece of trash can be stuffed in, or balanced on top of the garbage in the can.


As of right now I have not even drained the bathtub from the kidlet's bath (which was about three hours ago).


I am exhausted at the end of the day, and the house is still a wreck!


I did do something, right?


So far, and I have about two more hours until calling it a night, I have:
  • Done a load of dishes.
  • Done 5 loads of laundry...  yes 5.
  • Vacuumed
  • Walked to the bank  (4 mile round trip)
  • Turned in games to GameStop
  • Made breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Plus two snacks.
  • Bathed the babies.
  • Worked out at the gym for 20 min.
  • On top of that I have played with the kiddos, broken up a few fights, made about 5 cups of coffee, given kisses and hugs, and I even squeezed in a two hour nap.
So although the house looks a mess, maybe my complete and utter exhaustion isn't completely uncalled for...
 but now it's time to finish the rest of my 'to-do' list.

No comments: