7/26/11

Blog Creating Itself

Slowly but surely the blog is beginning to create itself.

When I first started writing, I was using it only as a way to write about my day with the kids.  But I started to realize that by focusing only on that, I was leaving myself wanting to tell more - but it didn't necessarily fit into the category of our 'family's journal'.

I kind of started another blog, but only posted a few times.  I decided I didn't want to have 10 different blogs that covered 10 different parts of me - I wanted one blog that encompassed everything for and about me.

So, although still a very new blog, it is starting to take on a life of it's own.

I want to write about being a SAHM and my future plans of Homeschooling, I want to write about the books I've been reading that are inspiring me, and how I rediscovered my love of jogging.  So many things!  

I am very excited to see where it takes me.

No comments: