I am thankful for:
1) My kiddos! Such sweet, fun, happy kids! I love them so much - they light up my days, make me smile, and make me realize how truley blessed we are!
2) My husband! I know I've listed him before, but he truly is a blessing in my life. He makes me laugh and not take things so seriously. He is a great friend, husband, and a great Daddy to our babies.
3) Modern appliances. How grateful I am to not have to wash every dish and cloth diaper by hand!
4) Coffee. I shouldn't drink as much as I do - but it makes my days better!
5) Baby Name books - I can't come up with a name for "Baby X" if it is a girl. And I finally caved and bought a naming book which I look through while I put the kiddos down for bed.
6) Our car brakes being fixed. How stressful it is to not have a car in working condition!
7) My sister living in the same city. It is always nice to spend time with her - and being able to have her close enough to see the kids fairly often is great!
I would really like to list more - but I have to start prepping our food for Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day!