12/1/11

Thankful Thursday #5

I am so thankful for the things we do have.  Sometimes it is really easy to focus on what we don't, or the problems in our life, that we don't see how truly blessed we are.
Pinned ImageI am thankful we were able to get a Christmas tree, and will have presents to put under it!

I am thankful that we have a cozy apartment to come home to.

I am thankful that our car is (currently) in working condition.

I am thankful that we don't NEED a car if it does break down.

I am thankful for Tums!!!  Pregnancy heart burn is starting to kick in... was hoping this time I would skip this stage.

I am thankful that our hospital is only a mile away!  I tend to always run late, and that gives me a better chance of making it on time.  Also, if our car does break down, I can still make appointments without a problem.

I am thankful that we live in a place that doesn't get too cold.  Although I really love the snow and want to live somewhere where I can expect at least one good snow fall a year, it is nice that I can take my kids to the park year round for the most part.

No comments: